Learn everywhere. Even at home.
When you can't come to us, we'll bring humane education curriculum and materials to you. We'll continue to add more resources as they become available.
Online Humane Education Resources
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens: The Cincinatti Zoo streams Home Safari on Facebook Live daily at 12 p.m.
The Cincinnati Zoo also hosts past videos of the Home Safari and activities and crafts projects for kids: http://cincinnatizoo.org/home-safari-resources/
- Humane Rescue Alliance: Animal Academy: Educational resources to continue humane education outside of the classroom.
- Kind News: Monthly magazine created by Red Rover that highlights the human-animal bond and promotes empathy and compassion.
- Pet Education Project (PEP!): Includes fun educational resources as well as an app:
- Red Rover Resources: Humane education centered reading activities, a specially designed story App, virtual copy of Kind News Magazine, and other activities.
- Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance: Youth Resources providing STEAM and crafting opportunities as well as online story times and other arts and cultural resources.
- Teach Heart: Interactive resources, lessons, and activities, a game focused on investigating animal situations, webinars, and a reading list.
- The Walking Classroom: This program promotes stimulated learning through walking with short, educational podcasts. This resource is PERFECT for daily walks during quarantine.