Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Salary Level: 4 (non-exempt) $12.50/hr-$16.00/hr
Develop and produce videos to assist in animal adoptions, promote HSSA programs and services, provide compelling content for social media and further educate the community, clients and staff of HSSA; create e-newsletters and provide graphic design overflow assistance on other publications and materials as needed. Photograph and edit photos of animals, products, events and other content as needed. Collaborate with the Marketing team in the creation of all aspects of campaigns and initiatives, including branding, messaging, channel strategies and content, including images, videos, blog entries and other content, in a timely, positive and constructive manner.
- Treats animals humanely, with love and concern both on and off the job, and transmit these values to others.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all HSSA safety policies.
- Adheres to all local laws regarding personally owned animals such as licensing, shelter, medical care, etc.
- Provides accurate information and courteous service to the public at all times.
- Makes a good appearance and have the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with the public.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Is willing to participate in meetings with other HSSA personnel and share ideas and suggestions designed to improve working conditions and the organization's ability to meet its objectives.
- Is able to accept and explain the concept of prepubescent sterilization, pre-release sterilization of adopted animals, and humane euthanasia.
- Is willing to assist in animal care and handling during emergencies.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions or qualifications associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological breakdowns in departments.
Please email your resume and application to email@example.com.